Yo bro! I get you're trying to be interesting and stuff, but losing all your money IS NOT the way to do it!! Rich people are mad dumb. Honestly, why do you want to be a part of their group? Selden is where it's at. Like let Percy go, chick. He's boring, kinda weird, not worth your time hun. Selllldennnn!! And aight. I get that your past is eh. But come on kiddo! Just because your mom left your dad because he was poor does not mean you have to do the same kind of stuff! Also, your face is not all you have! A few smile lines are attractive! Don't worry, Selden will still love you with them!Thursday, April 14, 2016
Chapter 3
Yo bro! I get you're trying to be interesting and stuff, but losing all your money IS NOT the way to do it!! Rich people are mad dumb. Honestly, why do you want to be a part of their group? Selden is where it's at. Like let Percy go, chick. He's boring, kinda weird, not worth your time hun. Selllldennnn!! And aight. I get that your past is eh. But come on kiddo! Just because your mom left your dad because he was poor does not mean you have to do the same kind of stuff! Also, your face is not all you have! A few smile lines are attractive! Don't worry, Selden will still love you with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment