Ya know I'm standing up for Lily but I'm gonna be real here, she's a playa!! First Selden now Mr. Gryce. And the only reason she's entertaining the idea of Gryce is because he's got dinero? I ain't saying she's a gold digger but. (So is this going to be like 50 Shades of Gryce or?) Then to end the chapter that mad annoying girl in the train. Like catch a hint! No one wants you to sit there. Smh.
Monday, April 11, 2016
Chapter 2
Ya know I'm standing up for Lily but I'm gonna be real here, she's a playa!! First Selden now Mr. Gryce. And the only reason she's entertaining the idea of Gryce is because he's got dinero? I ain't saying she's a gold digger but. (So is this going to be like 50 Shades of Gryce or?) Then to end the chapter that mad annoying girl in the train. Like catch a hint! No one wants you to sit there. Smh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment